Complimentary Delivery…Every Time!!
When we receive a prescription we immediately fill and send the medication FREE OF CHARGE to the 38 states we are licensed in! No need to leave the comfort of your home or worry about who is going to pick up your medications.
We are constantly striving to be unique as well as efficient. Thinking outside of the box is one of our many specialties. During the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance in which medications are needed immediately, a local-uniformed- clinical specialist will deliver the medication in person…also FREE OF CHARGE.
At ASPcares, our experienced professionals will help you gain the most affordable medications whenever possible.
We understand that expensive medications can create major financial issues for some people. This becomes more stressful if you are already dealing with a serious medical issue. Therefore, our experienced professionals will go above and beyond to help you gain the most affordable medications whenever possible.
We are proud to have helped thousands of people with our financial assistance programs. Find out how ASPcares helps its patients to ease their burden of costly medications:
- We will find out if you are qualified for the financial assistance programs from drug manufacturers and nonprofit organizations. Then we will help you proceed with the next steps to enroll in these programs.
- We can also work with your insurance companies to approve the process of prior authorization. During this process, we ensure that all the right documents are submitted to the people who will check for your benefit plans. This can help greatly reduce the costs of specialty medications.
- We have a strong relationship with nonprofit organizations, drug manufacturers and insurance companies across the country. We will collaborate with these groups on your behalf and make the entire process easier so that you can focus your time and energy on improving your health. To find out if you qualify for the financial assistance programs that can reduce your medication costs, contact us today.
Prior Authorization Process
Included in every prescription at no additional charge.
We ensure that our patients can get access to all the medications they need in their treatment at reasonable costs. That is why we help them access prior authorization.
ASPcares has extensive experience in assisting with prior authorizations for its customers. This helps our patients access their prescribed drugs easier. Prior authorization is a very common term in the pharmacy world. Since some prescribed medications can be costly, insurance companies want to closely analyze the prescribing process.
Fortunately, our professionals at ASPcares are dedicated to assisting with securing the prior authorization for patients and to help ease the burden so that you can focus your time and energy on what is important:
- Improving the health conditions of your patients.
- We have an experienced and dedicated team to manage this process. Our professionals have the training to deal with the approval process of prior authorization. We work directly with your insurance company and make sure that your medications are covered by your benefit plan. Our highly trained professionals have all the necessary knowledge to fill out the paperwork accurately. This ensures our patients get access to their medications sooner.
- Our years of experience in prior authorization for our patients have led to the impressive results in clinical excellence and perfection in the services we deliver. If our patients can not afford the high-cost medications, even if they are covered by their insurance is benefit plan, we can arrange for financial assistance through a nonprofit organization so that they can get quick access to their medications at great discounts.
The goal of the 340B program is to promote access to the most affordable medications for patients who are vulnerable or underserved. It ensures that drug manufacturers provide outpatient drugs at reasonable prices to certain qualifying hospitals and healthcare organizations. Today, most hospitals participate in the program in order to access valuable medications at great discounts. It is estimated that about 95% of drugs in the market are associated with the 340B program.
Specialty drugs tend to cost more, and the market is growing rapidly. Therefore, this is an important area to cover for the 340B program. ASPcares consistently collaborates with qualified 340B hospitals and healthcare organizations to provide access to more affordable drugs while maintaining an unwavering focus on clinical excellence and premier services.
It is also important to note that the 340B program can be difficult for some healthcare organizations because of compliance and inventory control requirements. Organizations must prevent access of these medications to non-qualified patients and clinics. To eliminate these risks, ASPcares has developed some policies, such as:
- Verifying Each Patient is Eligibility for the Program
- Preventing Duplicate Discounts
- Storing All Data Needed for an Audit
Contact us today to learn more about the 340B program and discover how you, too, can benefit from discounted specialty medications.